Monday, August 16, 2010

YMCA fail

Sprout decided once again that she didn't like the childcare folks at the Y. She did so well the first couple of days we went, but the last two days have been disasters. DH is off tomorrow, so we're planning to take her swimming instead. We'll try the childcare again on Wednesday and maybe I can make it through an entire spin class.

I really want to make this work. I need the exercise and I think it will be good for her, but right now, I'm just a little frustrated. Let's hope she settles in and decides that the nice ladies aren't so bad, even if they aren't mommy.

On another note, I gained half a pound last week. Boo! I was down a pound or two on Friday, but apparently I celebrated a little too much on our big date night. I gotta do better this week. I need to keep moving in the right direction at least.

30

No comments: