Friday, August 13, 2010

I'm trying

I went to spin class again today. I was still sore from Wednesday, but I went anyway. About halfway through, the childcare folks came to get me because Sprout wouldn't stop fussing. I was glad. I think she could feel my, "I don't think I'm going to make it another half an hour" vibes. I got her in the car and heard her grunting and pooping all the way home. By the time we got there, she felt much better! I'm going to try to make going to the gym part of our daily routine. I hope I enjoy it enough to stick to it.

DH and I are going to a concert tomorrow night. I have to admit that I'm not to excited about it, but we are staying in a hotel for the night and sleeping in on Sunday. I am excited about that. We decided that driving and hour and a half home after a concert was probably not going to be fun. I kind of feel bad that we just left Sophia for a whole weekend and now we're leaving her again, but she doesn't seem to mind, and my mom loves having her, so date night it is!

No comments: