Sprout and I have been busy this week!
I never want to forget:
2. She was bee-bopping her head imitating her dad this morning. She tries to imitate us all the time - mostly DH.
3. The way she snuggles up and calms down when we sit in our rocker and read a story together.
4. The way she studies things so carefully.
5. How her daddy loves to pick out clothes for her when we go shopping. Lets just say she does not need any more denim jumpers!
6. She learned how to pet the dog instead of grabbing him. It's too cute.
7. The way she waves - just throws her hand up in the air when we say "bye-bye." Sometimes she waves it, sometimes she just looks like she wants to ask to go to the bathroom.
8. Seeing her with her first real pair of shoes.
9. Her new clicking noise. I think she spoke one of those African clicking language in a previous life. She's way more interested in strange sounds than actual language.
10. Her fearlessness and determination- it's inspiring and scary at the same time.
12. Her beautiful grey-blue eyes that look like they might be turning brown with gold flecks around the pupils.
13. The way she reaches for me when she's upset or just wants to be picked up.
1 comment:
Jeffrey does the clicking thing, too! It's so funny! He loves when I do it back, and we have clicking conversations.
I'm sure our dog would love if she could show Jeffrey how to pet him properly. She seems pretty fed up with getting grabbed at, lol
Post a Comment