That's what the 2ww is all about, I guess. I pay way too much attention to every symptom, and get my hopes up every single time, despite my best efforts to convince myself that I could not possibly be pregnant.
I took a pregnancy test this morning because it's DH's birthday and how cool would that be? Of course, it was negative, but it's only about 9 or 10DPO. I don't know exactly because I didn't chart very well this month. The month of my chemical pregnancy, I didn't get a postive test until 14 dpo, so we shall see.
Going back to work was kind of tough this morning, but I feel like it was a good day teaching. I'm going to have some unhappy parent calls tomorrow because I sent home progress reports today. I'm bracing myself. I deal much better with the kids than I do with their parents!
Oh, and Go Commodores! Yay to Vanderbilt for winning the Music City Bowl!
No comments:
Post a Comment