DH decided to make an appointment for an SA. I'm happy and terrified at the same time. What if nothing is wrong? What if something is wrong? He's nervous, but I'm proud of him for making that call. He already has a relationship with a urologist, so that made it easier, I think. Plus, I think that he wanted to feel like he was doing something. He's had two infections that, by all accounts, shouldn't impact fertility, but still make us nervous. He goes in at the beginning of February. My annual OBGYN appointment is at the end of March, so that's when we'll start considering what to do on my end.
Until then, we just keep doing what we're doing, I guess. I didn't really temp last cycle. I can't decide whether I want to this cycle or not. I've gotten better at reading my body and actually only used 2 OPK's last month. I'm still rather in the dumps right now (not to mention exhausted and crampy). I'll figure it out when I'm more rational in a few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment