Sunday, January 25, 2009

What in the world?

I woke up a little earlier than usual and took my temperature - 97.59...I never have had a post O temp lower that 98 degrees. I have no idea what that means. I took it again later and it was 97.8, which is still low for me. I recorded that one because it makes me feel better and keeps Fertility Friend from taking away my cross hairs. My temperatures after ovulation have been altogether lower. I'm not sure what to think, but it's a little frustrating. Could I not have ovulated? I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow...

So I really got spoiled last week. I only had one day with students and we were on a 2 hour delay. Now, I'm getting ready for a very full week. Thursday is our open house and I know that I will see a lot of parents that aren't happy with me. The math teacher is always in trouble! It's going to be a long week.

1 comment:

Mrs.Pink said...

I wish I could tell you something wonderful about that temp but in all honesty I had no idea what I was doing when I charted! LOL
I DO know how you feel about a full week with the kids! Ugh. So not looking forward to it considering I feel like crap!