Saturday, March 21, 2009

Starting to cave...

My husband and I are starting to cave in and tell people. We are just so excited that we can't keep it in anymore! After I told my coworker that saw me throw up, he told a few of his coworkers. So then, I had to answer that by telling a couple more of mine. I think we've told enough people now, that word will spread quickly. We did say to them all that we were keeping things quiet for now, but I'm not expecting too much secrecy at this point, and that's okay.

I only feel bad because we haven't told some of our family and closest friends because we have special things planned for the week of Easter. There's almost no chance of them finding out before hand because they are all out of state, but I feel a little bad that coworkers know before my father-in-law.

I have been feeling pretty bad, but better than last week. I made it through the whole week of work and got my kids caught up so that they will be ready for testing next week at the end of the grading period - well, at least as ready as they'll ever be. I've had a lot of trouble sleeping and getting comfortable. I thought that wasn't supposed to be a problem until I had a big bump, but apparently not. My husband got me a new body pillow, which has been somewhat helpful. It's hard teaching, but every time I think about the baby, I just get so excited that none of the discomfort matters.

3 more weeks until spring break. I hope I can make it until then!

2 comments:

Mrs.Pink said...

Its really hard NOT telling people. We told our families at 6 weeks... which was scary early but I couldn't hold it in anymore! I too can't wait for spring break. I just need to be away from my students for a whole week b/c at this point I dred being there!

Shannon said...

Id have a hard time not telling people, too! I hope you can make it until Easter- just think how fun it will be to tell everyone in the special ways you have planned!