Monday, March 9, 2009

My Beautiful Blob

My first appointment was fantastic. I didn't know they were going to do an ultrasound, but that was the first thing they did. I teared up when I saw the little bean sprout and heard the heartbeat. There's really something in there! It may just be a fuzzy looking blob, but it's in there. And now my husband will have to stop teasing me about twins, because there is only one baby in there - phew!

Everything went very well and I love my OBGYN. I already knew this, since I've been seeing him for GYN stuff for a few years, but I love him even more today. He's just so calming and helpful without being the least bit condescending. I hope he is at my delivery. I'll be meeting other doctors in the practice at other appointments. I hope I like them, too.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Awww, Im glad you got to see your beautiful blob, what a wonderful day!

Mrs.Pink said...

Yay for blobs! lol Its going to be amazing when you go back and see it's really a baby! The difference from 7w to 12w is crazy!