Sunday, March 8, 2009

First Appointment Tomorrow!

I thought it would never get here, but I actually go to the doctor tomorrow afternoon. I took the whole day off of school, but then I found out that I have a brand new substitute, so I'm a little nervous. However, I also made a dentist appointment for the morning and I'm going to try to take my cat to get her claws clipped, so I think I'll have a full day! At least it will keep my mind off of the appointment and all of my unfounded worries and fears of something being wrong.

My grandmother is great. We asked her what she wanted her first great grandchild to call her and she said, "Oh, is there one in the cooker?" Since then, she's been coming up with all sorts of crazy baby names and giving advice (but nice, friendly advice, not annoying judgemental advice). She's great. And I think she's settled on being called "G.G." for great-grandma. My brother and I called my great grandmother (on the other side of the family) G.G. and everyone thought it was cute.

I'm doing well. Some days are better than others. I am tired all of the time and my GI tract is completely wonky, but I figure that's all par for the course and just a reminder that I really am pregnant. I'm starting to fill out a bit in the middle parts, which is a little crazy. So things are moving along. My husband bought some daddy books yesterday. It's slowly becoming more and more real for both of us!

No comments: