Ouch! I thought the worst would be over by now. I'm not bleeding as much, but the cramping is terrible. I woke up feeling so much better. I came downstairs and, WHAM! I feel like I'm being kicked in the uterus. My husband is being very sweet and understanding, but I can tell it's wearing on him. We were supposed to go see the new James Bond movie today, but I think he's going to have to go by himself. I was also hoping for some retail therapy, but if I'm still cramping up like this, I think it will be another day of ice cream and curling up on the sofa.
I've been contemplating whether to tell my mom what happened. She was on a trip this week, but we usually talk several times a week. It will be a little hard not to tell her, if she calls soon, but I'm just not sure. On the one hand, I want her to know how upset I am. On the other, I want to be able to move on and not have her cooing over me longer than necessary. I guess I'll just decide when I talk to her next. My husband doesn't mind either way. I don't think that he'll tell any of his family, though, at least not right away.
Ouch...I think I'll go curl up on the couch again. I'll be glad when this is over - at least the physical part.
No comments:
Post a Comment