Monday, May 2, 2011

Long overdue Sprout update



So, our Lenten fast is over and Easter was a big celebration. I have to say, being away from the Internet was a good thing overall. Let me fill you in a bit on Sprout.

She is still talking like crazy and expanding her vocabulary daily. On Easter, in church she learned "Alleluia!" and said it loudly again yesterday which was crazy adorable.

She says "I love you!" unprompted now and gives big hugs.

She sings! "Baa Baa Black Sheep," her alphabet, and several songs from her KinderMusik class are her favorites. It is so much fun to hear her singing and try to figure out what song it is.

There is so much more, but those are the biggest things on my mind right now. I've been up to a lot, too, and hopefully I'll have time soon to write about it all. I hope everyone had a joyous Easter and is enjoying the beautiful spring!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

She really is growing up to be such a lovely little girl. Aren't the "I Love You's" the best? It's all it takes to melt me and I'm a tough cookie lol