Monday, January 17, 2011

Weight Loss Update

So I posted a few times at the beginning of my journey with Weight Watchers. There have been plenty of ups and downs along the way, but over the last 8 months or so, I've lost 45 pounds. I have a half a pound to go before I'm officially in a healthy weight range. I'm not sure how long I'll keep going after that. I'm so proud of myself for getting to this point, even though it has taken so long. I'm glad that DH and I decided to make these changes for our family.

And it's good timing, because we plan to officially start TTC this month. Just waiting on my period. We haven't been avoiding for some time, but the biological clock is a-tickin', so I'll be pulling out thermometers and OPKs soon. I can't say I'm looking forward to it. I was really hoping for a surprise before it came to that, but so it goes! I'm so happy that I'll start any new pregnancy in a much better place than my last one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's so wonderful! You should be so proud of yourself and I can't wait to see another Mten baby :)