Anyway, Sprout has been busy, as usual:
1. She is cruisin' crazy. She is moving all over and up into everything. No turning your back for a second.
2. She managed to empty the buffet cabinet where I keep all my table linens today. That little girl is quick!
3. This morning, she reached out just to give her daddy a hug. Sweetest thing ever.
4. Looks like she's popping another tooth. Just in time to hop on an airplane tomorrow. Wish us luck!
5. She has decided that it is fun to smear food all in her hair. This makes meal time clean-up quite a challenge.
6. We're starting to plan a birthday party. I really can't believe it! She will be 11 months old next week. She's looking so grown up.
7. I am so amazed when I look at her sometimes. She seems so knowing. She understands things. She has such personality. I wonder what she's thinking all the time. She just studies things so carefully all the time. Looking them over, turning them around. I love seeing her explore and learn.
Uh oh! She's singing into the monitor now. I guess that means it's lunch time. Better get the garden hose ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment