However, I still think it's completely unfair that last night, Sprout woke up pretty much every hour. Started crying - just long enough to wake her mother out of a nice, sleep, get out of bed and go to the bathroom. Then she zonked back out, but I was wide awake. After the second time, I couldn't go back to sleep. Sprout was sleeping. I was awake. So unfair.
So I'm dragging today, but at least Sprout is in a good mood. She's playing with her books while I blog and sip a caffeinated beverage. We both napped a bit this morning, but not nearly enough.
And, lack of sleep is seriously bad for the diet. You want to eat more, you crave bad things, and your willpower diminishes. It's a recipe for disaster. Or in my case a trip to McDonald's. Oops. I haven't even wanted a burger in weeks, maybe months, but today I had to have one. And fries. Oh well. Let's hope for better sleep tonight so that I don't blow it completely before we even leave on our vacation!
1 comment:
We are the same - Lydia has slept through since 6 weeks old, but when she started waking for an extra feed at 3am recently it threw me totally! So now it's 10pm dream feeds for her, which makes it a later night for Mum - but stops the 3am wake-up calls!
Post a Comment