Sunday, February 15, 2009

2 sizes? Really?

All of a sudden, none of my bras fit. My husband keeps laughing at me because I'm always feeling my breasts. They are so different - bigger, heavier, and sore, with random shooting pains! So, on our way back from our lovely Valentine's Day getaway, we stopped at the outlet mall where I buy all of my bras and I got them to measure me. I went up 2 cup sizes! Wow! And I'm not even 6 weeks pregnant yet.

Otherwise, I'm doing well. I've stopped peeing in sticks obsessively, but I did pee on one right before we left for our trip - it was more for fun than anything. It was cool to see the test line pop up before the control line. I still have a couple left. I'll probably take them, but I don't feel the need to check constantly anymore to make sure I'm still pregnant. I guess that's progress.

My husband and I spent a lovely weekend in Charleston. It was so nice to get away and just be together. He is very good to me - a dozen roses, a carriage ride, a sweet card...he's definitely a keeper.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Glad you had a nice trip in Charleston, its so beautiful there!

And 2 bra sizes? Watch out, girl! :)