Friday, February 6, 2009

The Insanity Begins

So, I'm a nervous wreck. I'm trying really hard not to be, but I am. I'm terrified of every twinge. I had a teeny tiny bit of spotting yesterday. I probably wouldn't have even noticed it if I wasn't in the habit of carefully analyzing all toilet paper with a magnifying glass. Okay, I don't really use a magnifying glass, but you get the idea.

So, I hurried home and took another pregnancy test to make me feel better and another one this morning. The lines are still getting darker, which is comforting to me. Of course, when I first went to buy some new ones, I got the cheap, blue dye tests, trying to save money. Bad idea...the first one I took, I could barely see the second line. I had to get some more First Response tests. If I can just get through another couple of weeks, I think I'll be able to calm down, just a little bit.

Okay, I know I need to chill out, and I do not spend my entire days obsessing about it, but I do have moments of fear and dread. Please, God, take good care of my baby.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Awww, Im sorry you're a nervous wreck but thats normal. You and your growing baby are in my thoughts and prayers :)