So, I started spotting today...right on schedule. Yippee. I guess it's going to be on to cycle 10 for me. I'm taking it okay for now, but we'll see how I do the next few days. I'm starting to wonder if this will ever happen for me.
My sister-in-law just had her baby. I guess I should be happy for her, even though she's unemployed, in a bad relationship, and it's her second child. She doesn't even take care of the first one. I'm glad that mom and baby are healthy, but that's about as enthusiastic as I can be right now.
On a different note, I sent in all my supplementary application materials for the jobs at the university today. I hope they at least call me for an interview. I need something to look forward to in my life right now that does not involve my reproductive cycle.
Teaching is actually going rather well, minus the insane amount of paperwork and the parents that are mad because I won't give their children good grades just because they have annoying parents. Did that sound bitter? I'm just tired of having to justify every single assignment or decision I make to parents who really don't care, but think that if they're loud enough, their children will pass, even if they don't do anything all year. The kids have been great this week, though. I'm even teaching the unit on fractions, which is usually kind of rough. It's nice to actually get to feel like a teacher. It's unfortunate that I don't get to do the part of the job I love nearly enough.
1 comment:
I hope the spotting doesnt lead to cycle 10. Im also really happy that you are applying for jobs at the university. I agree that its good to have something to look forward to!
Post a Comment