1. Her language continues to explode. We've stopped keeping track of her words for the most part. Among her new favorites: bra, blocks, camera, monkey, car, jar, lion, kite.
2. She is learning her letters! How crazy is that? I bought her some blocks with alphabet letters on them. After a few days she started naming letters. I was floored. She can say at least 10 of them and recognizes even more if you ask her to find them. I also got her a number puzzle and she knows a bunch of them, too. I'm so proud of her!
3. She continues to love the game where she runs around the couch and we surprise her. Sometimes, though, she likes to purposely fall down and laugh hysterically in the process. DH laughed once at her and said "safe!" because she looked like she was diving for home. So now, every time she does it, she says, "afe!" How funny is that?
4. She also loves to just suddenly put her head down on the floor like she's doing the downward-facing-dog. She does it a lot when she's getting tired, like she just needs a little break.
Love this girl. She is so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment