We took her to the doctor on Monday. She had a sinus infection and a mild double ear infection. No wonder she was so miserable! She's on antibiotics now and this morning she woke right up and was quite the happy, energetic, get-into-everything toddler that we remember. So while I'm glad she's feeling better, I'm exhausted!
She points to her eyes and says "eyes." When she points, though, she points with her thumb. Her forefinger is up straight and the rest of her fingers are clasped so it looks like she's doing the whole "loser" sign we used to do in middle school. Too funny. I hope she's not really just calling her parents losers.
She also consistently points to the following when asked: nose (finger always goes up her nostril when she points out her nose), ears, head, hair (she has to move her hand and mess up her hair on this one. Don't ask her if she's wearing a bow or it won't be there for long), mouth, and toes. If you ask her where her tongue is, she sticks it out like she's trying to touch her nose with it. I've been trying to teach her "tummy" but she still always points to her chest.
She got her new rocking horse from daddy today. It was back ordered, so it was a little late, but she loves it! And she is so cute riding on it. I was surprised that she liked it so much.
She fell two days ago and is still sporting a black eye. Poor baby. The same morning she slammed her hand in a drawer and she was also feeling miserable from her illness. It was a bad day!
Wow! That's a lot for just a few days. It's been a memorable week.
No comments:
Post a Comment