15 Weeks
20 Weeks
39 WeeksSo I decided to pull out the shirt I used for my first "bump" pictures so that we could have a fun comparison. The first one is at 15 weeks, the second at 20 weeks and the last one is 39 weeks. Think I've grown a little?
I can't believe I've made it this far and that she's coming tomorrow. I'm still really, really, really nervous about the c-section tomorrow. I still feel like I messed up somehow. I know it's not true, but I just keep thinking that there must have been something I could have done to get my baby girl to turn her head down. I'm extremely disappointed but I know that we have to deliver her in the safest way possible.
But I'm also insanely excited to finally meet our daughter. DH and I spent the weekend going to our favorite restaurants and enjoying each other, knowing it would be our last couple time for awhile. It was really nice. I didn't get much done around the house and I have a long list of things I need to do today, but I think the time together was more important than having the house perfect.
My mom will be coming to stay tonight since DH has to work late and I'll need the company. She'll stay at our house tomorrow until we call her after the birth of our baby. She'll stay at the house and take care of our dog and cat for a couple of days. If things go well, I'll be discharged Thursday and DH will have to go to work on Friday. She'll come back and help me during the day, if that's the case. Of course, as we've learned in the last couple of weeks, we can't really depend on things going as planned.
So, please remember our family in your thoughts and prayers in the coming days. We just can't wait to meet our little girl and become a family of three.
2 comments:
I am so excited for you! You will be in my thoughts and I can't wait to see pics of your little one!
Ahhh SO excited for you! Can't wait to see the baby!! Hope everything went well. :)
Post a Comment