She was flipping and turning and moving all over during the ultrasound, but the tech was able to measure everything that needed to be measured, and she gets an A+. Everything was normal. She has very long legs (just like me). My husband and I both got teary and he had to run right over to his office to show off the pictures. She's got him wrapped around her finger already, and she hasn't even met him!
Then we spent the day going to Raleigh to shop. There isn't much available in the small town where we live, except for Target and Walmart. I think we found furniture we love. Of course, in the process, my husband fell in love with the most expensive stroller/travel system known to man, so that should lead to some interesting discussions.
I'm not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow, but it will be fun to tell my coworkers the news. It's awards day, so there will be many distractions. Next week is standardized testing, so things are winding down. It's strange to think that this is the last time I'll do this for awhile.
3 comments:
Yay! Congrats on a girl. I am so excited to start shopping for Ben too. Have a great day sharing the news.
Yay for team PINK! Congrats! Calling it "her" rather then the baby was really hard for me to get use to! Any names picked out yet?
We've about decided on a name, but haven't decided whether we're going to keep it a secret or not...of course, I may have to put it in my blog if I'm not allowed to tell anyone else!
Post a Comment