Sunday, May 3, 2009

16 weeks and finally a picture

Really?  16 weeks?  I have a doctor's appointment on Friday and then DH and I are going to head to the beach for the weekend. I can't wait.  My students are still gossiping, but they don't know yet.  I'll string them along as long as possible!  

I'm having a terrible time sleeping and the books all say that I should stop sleeping on my back this week.  I've been trying, but I always end up that way when I wake up, even when I tuck pillows all around me.  I know it's not a reason to stress, but I want to do the right thing.  

So here's a couple of pictures from last week (15 weeks) and this week (16 weeks).  My husband didn't give me any warning, so my shirt is all wrinkled up on today's, but at least you can kind of see a bump, right?  Right?  2 people this week said that they couldn't believe that I was this far along and not showing at all.  I know I had a little extra fluff, but people, my tummy was not that big!  





































2 comments:

Shannon said...

I can totally see a bump, I think you look great!

Mrs.Pink said...

You are starting to pop!:)
My kids won't shut up about my belly. Today I heard "That thing is getting bigger and bigger everyday" said as she was making twirl marks on my belly with her finger! Love them though. They crack me up!
I too wake up on my back once in a while. And so far so good!