I'm so nervous and excited about tomorrow's ultrasound. I'm excited to see the baby, but my paranoia is setting in, too. I just hope that everything is fine. DH is more excited about finding out the sex than I am (and I'm pretty excited). Mostly we're eager to see the baby again and to find out that the bean sprout is healthy - 4 chambered heart, good brain, you know the important stuff!
I've been feeling flutters the last few days. It's really strange and exciting. It just becomes more real all the time. Of course, I also had a terrible nightmare last night that I don't remember. I just woke up terrified with my DH stroking me telling me that I was okay. I was awake for another 2 hours because I couldn't sleep. It made for a very long day today.
My students still haven't gotten brave enough to ask me if I'm pregnant, but they are grilling all of the other teachers. It's pretty funny. They all refer the kids to me, but I'm still waiting. I guess it says something that they are hesitant to ask a woman if she's pregnant. We'll see. I'm still enjoying watching the 12 year old kids gossip. If it doesn't come out before then, I figure I'll post an ultrasound picture after testing is over. Surely one of them will ask me what it is, right? 14 days of school...they just seem to keep getting longer, but at least I have tomorrow off!
2 comments:
I can't wait to find out what you are having.
Ohhh I can't wait to hear if you are on team pink or blue! :)
Post a Comment