Thursday, July 21, 2011

What kind of parent am I?

Nothing like your kids to bring you down to earth, right? I've been thinking about some of the new things that Sprout has been saying lately. Some of them make me think about changes I need to make. Some of them make me feel really good. Some are just funny. I'll let you guess which are which. Here are some of her latest verbal achievements:
  • "Ask to help."
  • "Good-bye, papa bear."
  • "Awesome"
  • "Large Diet Coke"
  • "Say Prayer"
  • "Oh my word!"
  • "Mommy numbers please"
  • "Daddy to work."
  • "That's your child."
  • "Jesus Loves Me, This I know..."
  • "Too hot to go out for walk"
  • "Bowl in the kitchen"
  • "Hungry. Something to eat"
  • "actually"
  • "no screeching"
  • "listen to mommy"
I'm sure I missed plenty and there are more and more every day. It's hard to believe that she knows and hears and understands so much. A year ago, we were wondering when she would talk!

No comments: