She started shaking her head like she's saying, "No." I don't think she's trying to communicate anything, but it is adorable. I have a feeling that when it actually does mean something, I might not think it's so cute, though.
She actually started eating green beans willingly. She had been boycotting green veggies, but I continued offering a little bit to her every meal. Over the last couple of days she decided they weren't so bad and has been eating more of them. I hope this trend continues. I was worried she was going to turn orange from the carrots and sweet potatoes.
She's trying to figure out how to move. She sticks her bottom up in the air and wiggles around and has figured out how to inch-worm a little bit, though she can't really control the direction too well. I'm scared of what the next step will be!
And very exciting to me is that she finally decided to babble a bit. When she's mad, we hear "nananananana." When she's happy, "babababababa!" She found her voice a long time ago and can be pretty expressive with those vowel sounds, but I'm glad she is throwing some consonants in there now.
Thank you for the inspiration, Shannon. The change so much all the time, it's sometimes hard to believe that just a few months ago, she was just learning to hold her head up.
No comments:
Post a Comment