Unfortunately, she has a cold. It's made her a bit cranky, but she's handling it well. She's still sleeping at night (praise be!), but has a hard time during the day. Her coughing wakes her up. We seem to be on the downhill now. Her cough is better today, but she's extra snotty and draining a lot.
She was baptized on Sunday and was beautiful. She behaved very well and just stared at the priest when he poured water on her head. I'll have to post pictures soon of her in the the amazing gown that my mom made for her. She worked really hard on in and it's gorgeous. I hope we'll be able to use it for future children and that it will be in the family for a very long time.
But now it seems that she's awake again, so I'd better attend to her hungry belly. Nursing is going so much better. I think the nipple blisters were caused by my bras. No more sports bras for me. I need something that keeps things still and doesn't rub. I just have to find something better to sleep in than regular bras I was wearing during pregnancy. I ordered a couple, so hopefully something will work. Those blisters are incredibly painful!
1 comment:
God Bless Sophia! Cant wait to see her baptism pics.
Report back on the bras you found for sleeping, I need some too but dont know what to get! :)
Post a Comment