Thursday, August 6, 2009

30 weeks - I'm such a slacker































So, I've been waiting to post until my wonderful husband took another bump photo, but I can't seem to pin him down. I guess I should just use my point and shoot in the mirror like everybody else!

I cannot believe that I am 30 weeks. When did that happen? We had our 3D/4D ultrasound today and it was amazing to actually see her face. She was folded up with her legs in front of her face, so we mostly got her profile and her
legs/foot, but it was still amazing. The tech had us reschedule so that we could get all the measurements she wanted, so we go for another one in a week and a half. I hope she's in a better position. She would not budge at all!

Now that I know
that she is in that position, I understand why I haven't felt her movement the same way in a few days. I still feel her move, but not in the same way. I'm relieved that it's just her position and not anything wrong.

She weighs about 3 pounds, 10 ounces and they said she measured 31 weeks 4 days. My husband says measurements at this point are +/- 2 weeks. So I'm trying not to panic about a big baby!

We've been doing some baby shopping and now have her bassinet and car seat and few other bigger purchases. We went through things and decided that we have everything that we really need before she arrives except a few smaller items. Of course there's still plenty to do and we're still waiting for our nursery furniture.

School starts in 2 weeks and I won't be starting. It's going to be very strange to not be wrapped up in the school year. I've been having lunch dates with teacher friends to stay apprised on the latest gossip and facebook is great for that stuff, too.

So, 10 more weeks to go. It doesn't seem that long any more!




2 comments:

Shannon said...

Your 3D/4D pics are great, you can tell she is so beautiful!

Im glad you're doing good and I also cant believe you are 30 weeks, time is going quickly!

Mrs.Pink said...

So adorable! Wasn't it so neat to see her like that? Looks like she might be doing yoga in there! lol

I've measured +1 for a while now and heard its common to measure +/-2 weeks from here on out.
It's getting close!! :)