I had an appointment yesterday and my blood pressure is a bit elevated. I'm going to have to go in again next week and then weekly, unless it goes back down. I'm hoping it was just a fluke because of the heat and some dehydration. I guess we'll see. It wasn't high enough for anything more than extra monitoring, so I'm grateful for that. I'd sure hate to miss our vacation. The doctor told me to go and have fun. It would be good for me and us.
I've been having a pretty significant amount of pain at my pubic bone. It's gotten pretty debilitating at times, but seems to have gotten a little better in the last two days. My doctor says it's normal, but it hurts! I've started going swimming at the YMCA and it's been heavenly. Why didn't I do this sooner? They have a warm water therapy pool. I feel like I could stay there all day. I started swimming when walking was too painful, but now I'm hooked. I think I'll keep going for as long as I can!
It's been a hard week on the Internet. Some beautiful people who are having to cope with illnesses and losses of their babies. I just keep talking to our Little Sprout and crying tears and prayers of gratitude for her little life inside me and tears and prayers of sympathy and hope for those who are going through such difficult times. My brain can't process it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment