
Lately, I'm having more and more of those moments where I just look at my little girl and just think, "wow, she's really her own little person. She wasn't and now she is. And she's my little girl."
I love that she wants to learn and, even though it drives me crazy, I love that she asks me to read the same book over and over until she really knows it. Then I catch her "reading" it to herself. I laugh at her when she gets crazy excited about her number puzzle or begs to go for a walk even when it's 97 degrees outside. I smile at her silly faces and the goofy inflections in her voice when she says certain things.
I was putting together a photo book for DH for Father's Day and looking at the pictures from the last year, marveling at how much she has grown and changed. I see her all grown up walking to the car carrying her lunch box on her way to Mother's Day Out and I get a little teary, but in a good way. What joy she has added to our lives!
2 comments:
It's sooo bittersweet watching them grow!
She is so adorable! I agree with Kaymee it is so bittersweet! It happens just way too fast!
Post a Comment