Wednesday, July 1, 2009

She's viable! And the family invasion

24 weeks now and a special milestone. Of course, we definitely want our little Sprout to keep cooking a lot longer. DH dealt with a delivery of a 24 week preemie yesterday and I could tell that it really worried him. But everything seems to be going beautifully right now.

I had a great trip to visit with college friends over the weekend. One of my friends has a 2 and half year old. She was the happiest, most agreeable two year old I think I've ever met. She definitely had her moments, but I was so impressed with my friend and how well she dealt with it all. I hope I can be as patient!

I've been having some strange aches and pains, but nothing terrible. My tummy hasn't been very happy over the last few days. I guess it's just all part of the fun. It makes it harder for me to prepare for the throng of people that will be arriving this weekend.

DH has invited his whole family to visit us every summer and his brother and his family (wife and 3 kids) usually come along with his father. Well this year, at the last minute, his two sisters and their families decided to come, too! There will be 14 people in our house. It's going to be interesting. We'll have 8 adults and 6 kids (ranging from 6 months to 7 years). At least it's only a weekend! I'm stressing out, but I know how much it means to my husband to have his whole family together. It will be a very special time, I'm sure. I hope. Pray for us, okay :)?

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Happy V-Day!

And thats alot of people to have over, Im definitely sending some prayers your way!